Friday, November 25, 2011

Cartier Bracelets – Haagen - Dazs ideal

*** love Earrings,,,

Once saw in a magazine, there is an ad for Haagen - Dazs: If you love her, please take her to Haagen - Dazs. But I want to say that the idea of Haagen – Dazs is Cartier Bracelet. One of my friend told me on Valentine's Day: "Today is your day. Today's roses, chocolate are all for you, no tears today, and today should not be alone, alone is a mistake, perhaps beautiful, but should try to turn over ", these words remind me of Haagen – Dazs and Cartier Ring. Now Valentine's Day is coming, I am now working at how to spend this special day. Maybe you will say that you can spend it with your lover. But if I have no lover, so what should I do and how should I spend this holiday. When I feel alone, I will always think of Cartier Bracelet. I hope I can be a beautiful and elegant woman just like Cartier Bracelet. I think I will still alone for a long time. In this world, there are many things that you will think they are easy to cope with. But only a thing that is find a person understand you well is so difficult. When I walk in the street, and saw a girl eating Haagen – Dazs alone, I will know that she is lonely and she must be have a deep love with someone. Life is so complicated and you even cannot find something easy. However, we must accept it and forced us to love it. At that time you can think of Cartier Bracelet, it is perfect and elegant. Maybe it can arouse your aspiration and passion to life. All women like jewelry that is a true fact. Then if you must choose the best, I think Cartier Braceletis a good choice. Suppose that, one day you walk in the street and eating the Haagen – Dazs, this is a so beautiful picture.

,,,,, *** love Necklaces, *** love rings,

No comments:

Post a Comment